We are all about embracing the new. If you are looking for a fun and dynamic career, if you are passionate and love a fun-filled work environment, if you embrace challenges and are always thinking on your feet, then you’re the one we are looking for.
Why Join Us?
Now, we are going to tell you why you should be a part of this ever-growing company. Some of the perks include an easily accessible office, tons of retail, furniture & F&B discounts, as well as a fun and dynamic working culture that redefine a 9-6 job.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform Accounts Payable function including processing invoices and payments
- Perform inter-company & accounts reconciliation by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Handle Bank Reconciliation
- Assist in month end closing activities
- Other ad-hoc accounting tasks assigned
Skills, Experience Competencies Required
- Minimum LCCI or Diploma in Business/Accountancy
- Preferably with 1 to 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Familiar in using Navision Accounting Software (advantage) & MS Office
- Possess strong organizational skills, be meticulous and able to work independently and be a team player
- Able to adapt to fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness